Ban X-ray scanners in public places
TSA X-ray Machines are Deadlier than Terrorists
Experts link TSA Airport X-ray machines with Cancer, genetic damage
Dr. David Brenner of Columbia University reports:
- radiation from Airport X-ray backscatter machines strikes the top of the head,
where 85 percent of the 800,000 cases of basal cell carcinoma develop yearly.
- delivers “20 times the average dose” of radiation to the scalp typically quoted by TSA and throughout the industry.” Congressional Biomedical Caucus
Boian Alexandrov, Center for Nonlinear Studies, Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico reports:
- · Body Scanners unzip DNA
- TSA X-ray Scanners’ Terahertz waves pass through non-conducting materials such as clothes, paper, wood and brick, peer inside envelopes, into living rooms and “frisk” people at distance.
- · Resonant effects of TSA X-ray Scanners’ THz waves unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication.
Skin Cancer Incidence Jumps by Approximately 300 Percent
Recently released data show an alarming increase in skin cancer incidence: A study in the Archives of Dermatology revealed that more than two million people in the US are develop over 3.5 million nonmelanoma skin cancers every year. This constitutes a more than 300 percent increase in skin cancer incidence since 1994, when rates were last estimated. Nonmelanoma skin cancers, such as basal cell carcinoma (BCC) and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), are the most common forms of skin cancer. http://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/skin-cancer-facts/nonmelanoma-skin-cancer-incidence-jumps-by-approximately-300-percent
The use of X-ray Scanners is justified only when there is a medical benefit.
Europe Bans X-Ray Body Scanners Used at US Airports
- EUROPEAN COMMISSION: “In order not to risk jeopardising citizens’ health and safety” only security scanners which do not use X-ray technology are added to the list of authorised methods for passenger screening at EU airports. 11/14//2011 http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=IP/11/1343&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en
The Colorado Theater Massacre doesn’t justify radiating Americans in public places
Defeat TSA’s plans to X-ray Americans in theaters, hotels, malls, grocery stores and schools, or on highways and city streets.
Contact your state and federal representatives.
Request legislation to ban X-ray Scanner in airports and all public places
X-rays scanners don’t protect, they harm.